Procedure to increase shopping limit?
- User can request higher shopping limit in-app by providing additional information.
- Login to PAYLATER Malaysia App, click on "PAYLATER Logo" and click increase.
- Customer to indicate “what customer would like to buy”. Example ‘Purchase Battery’ than click ‘Next’.
- Customer to key in the latest address and then click ‘Next’.
- Customer to tick the employment details and company details then click ‘Next’.
- If you wish to request a higher shopping limit, we might require you to upload the following documents:
- ONE - Latest month bank statements in PDF;
- ONE - Latest Payslip;
- Prove of income/revenue - For self-employed or own business;
- ONE - Latest Utility Bills (TNB bills, Water bills, Mobile Phone bills etc);
*Please ensure the document(s) you submitted is not password protected.
**Please note that all higher shopping limit application is subject to T&C for approval.
||How many purchases can you have with the beginning?
- At the beginning, you will only be allowed to have not more than three purchases in the first 48 hours, even though your shopping limit is not fully utilised with PAYLATER. This way you can stay in control of your financial and we can make sure that you are committed to our responsible spending policy.
- If you attempt to purchase multiple orders within 48 hours, the system will deny your purchases. The longer you stay with us, and making payments on-time, your shopping limits will be increased and hopefully you are able to shop more in one go.
||How much can customer buy?
- User can buy as much as they like provided they do not exceed the shopping limit given.
||Customer request more instalments?
- Currently, we do give out more instalments. If you need it, just request in-app after your first payment.
- In certain circumstances we do charge a little fee for longer instalments.
- Not all purchases are eligible for additional instalments. Additional instalments request is subjected to approval.
- Extension of instalment:
|No of instalment
|Default – 4 instalments
|Additional 5-12 instalments
||RM15 per extra instalment